HOT HATCH CAR SALES + DETAILING
Based in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire
BUSINESS UPDATE DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC;
We are now open and we need stock, so if you have a Hot Hatch to sell, sub 50,000 miles with good history then please contact Dave or Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
During these very strange and sad times;
– We won’t be open for walk in’s so everything will be by social distance appointment only.
– If we don’t have any appointments our team will be working from home so the doors will be locked.
– We are tucked away so rest assured if you want to see a car, you will be the only customer on site.
– We will monitor our adverts and make sure they have as much information as possible helping you to make the correct decision.
– Should you wish to purchase a car without coming to us, we can organise delivery, please call our sales team for more information.
We will continue to #stayalert! The safety of our staff and customers is of paramount importance.
In the meantime, check out our stock and we look forward to talking soon.
The clue’s in the name – Hot Hatches Ltd specialises in everything to do with hot hatches, and aims to be the outright leader in the field.
The company was founded in 2018 by hot hatch-obsessed petrolhead Chris Marriott. Seeing the business’s potential, Dave Redrup and Martin Hawes of The Beaconsfield Workshop have subsequently joined as directors in order to help grow the enterprise to the next level.
Set in the picturesque town of Beaconsfield, and within easy reach of the mainline station and M40 motorway, Hot Hatches Ltd not only trades in the best and most iconic hot hatches the UK has to offer, but also provides a range of services including: detailing, paint correction. ceramic coating and modification to taste.
Between them the company’s owners can boast over 74 years’ automotive experience that includes: sales, service, the full range of bodyshop activities, finance and detailing. All the related skills are employed in the preparation of Hot Hatches’ stock, while the emphasis on quality rather than quantity ensures our cars always meet or surpass the aspiration of our customers.
So, if you’re looking to buy, sell, part-exchange or protect a hot hatch, then don’t hesitate to contact us.